Rozhkova Liliya Valer'evna, doctor of sociological sciences, head of the department of economic theory and international relations, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Tuguskina Galina Nikolaevna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of management and economic security, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sal'nikova Ol'ga Vladimirovna, senior lecturer, sub-department of economic theory and international relations, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. Human resource management is part of any organization strategy. International companies have a number of features in the implementation of basic components of human resource management system: recruitent, adaptation, development, evaluation, motivation and incentives for staff. When conducting international business, country differentiation in legal and socio-economic systems, differences in labor markets and cross-cultural components should also be taken into account. The research of international organizations activities features on human resource management allows this system to be built competently and effectively. This problem becomes relevant in the conditions of international companies growing number at the present stage. The purpose of the research is to study the building specifics of human resource management system in international companies.
Materials and methods. Realization of research tasks was achieved on the basis of studying legal acts regarding the essence of international companies, scientific sources of information when analyzing the forms and methods of building the human resource management system of international companies. The methodology of the research is based on system approach.
Results. The theoretical analysis of “international companies” concept has been carried out, specifics of international companies have been disclosed, approaches to human resource management of international companies have been reviewed, human resource management system is presented taking into account the peculiarities of its construction within the framework of international organizations, statistics and researches on human resource management systems of international companies have been analyzed.
Conclusions. Human resource management in international companies has the features connected both with its special legal status, and with features of the territory – place of activity. In addition, the staff of international companies requires special treatment in the aspect of management, including the cross-section of various components in human resource management system.
international companies, human resource management, expats, recruitment, adaptation, development, evaluation, motivation, personnel release
1. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 15.12.2003, no. 50, art. 4850. [In Russian]
2. Eremina Yu. I. Juvenis Scientia [Juvenis Scientia]. 2015, no. 1, pp. 89–94.
3. Polovinko V. S., Kuz'menkov R. A. Vestnik Omskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Omsk University]. 2010, no. 2, pp. 11–15. [In Russian]
4. Kornelius N. HR-menedzhment: Poisk, podbor, adaptatsiya, motivatsiya, distsiplina, etika: per. s angl. [HR management: Search, selection, adaptation, motivation, discipline, ethics: translated from English]. Dnepropetrovsk: Balans Biznes Buks, 2005, 520 p. [In Russian]
5. Burchakov M. A. Daydzhest-finansy [Digest finance]. 2008, no. 11, pp. 59–65. [In Russian]
6. Guzenko A. Kak inostrannye kompanii vykhodyat na rossiyskiy rynok? Prichiny, strategii, analitika [How do foreign companies enter the Russian market? Reasons, strategies, analytics]. Available at: http://ved24.rf/kak-inostrannye-kompanii-vyxodyat-narossijskij-rynok.html [In Russian]
7. Rychikhina N. S., Elkkhider M. M. O Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii. Regional'noe prilozhenie [Modern high technology. Regional application]. 2018, no. 2, pp. 63–71. [In Russian]
8. Osobennosti upravleniya personalom v mezhdunarodnoy kompanii [Features of personnel management in an international company]. Available at: https://hrportal.ru/article/osobennosti-upravleniya-personalom-v-mezhdunarodnoy-kompanii [In Russian]
9. Upravlenie personalom v mezhdunarodnom biznese [Human resource management in international business]. Available at: https://economics. studio/mejdunarodniybiznes/upravlenie-personalom-mejdunarodnom.html [In Russian]
10. Osnovy i metody mezhdunarodnogo podbora personala [Fundamentals and methods of international recruitment]. Available at: https://hr-portal.ru/blog/osnovy-i-metodymezhdunarodnogo-podbora-personala [In Russian]
11. Petruk T. Osobennosti upravleniya personalom v mezhdunarodnoy kompanii [Features of personnel management in an international company]. Available at: https://hrliga.com/index.php?id=1507&module=profession&op=view [In Russian]
12. Orlova M. A. Molodoy uchenyy [Young scientist]. 2011, vol. 1, no. 12, pp. 170–174. Available at: https://moluch.ru/archive/35/3997/ [In Russian]
13. Bessonova M. A. Ekonomika i menedzhment innovatsionnykh tekhnologiy [Economics and management of innovative technologies]. 2016, no. 11. Available at: http://ekonomika.snauka.ru/2016/11/12929 [In Russian]
14. Khachatryan A. A., Savina S. A. Naukovedenie [Sociology of science]. 2014, no. 3. Available at: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22285223 [In Russian]
15. Sistema upravleniya kompanii Toyota [Toyota management system]. Available at: http://www.efko.ru/kadry/international_corporate_culture/10578/ [In Russian]
16. Layker Dzh. K., Mayer D. Talantlivye sotrudniki. Vospitanie i obuchenie lyudey v dukhe dao Toyota [Talented staff. The education and training of people in the spirit of dao Toyota]. Moscow: Al'pina Pablisher, 2014, 521 p. [In Russian]
17. Prytkov R. M., Borisyuk N. K. Mezhdunarodnyy menedzhment [International management]. Orenburg: GOU OGU, 2008, 257 p. [In Russian]